Welcome to My Living Novel

In my world, the plot is always thickening.

Monday, April 02, 2007

A Man Obsessed

It’s been 3 long months since we first broke up, and still Rocky refuses to go quietly into the night. I’m starting to realize that Rocky is not a man in love, but really a man obsessed and his obsession has taken him to new level of stupidity.

The Saint told me that Rocky brought him a beer Friday night and then bent his ear about me. Rocky asked the Saint to help him get me back, and if he was successful at getting us back together that he would pay him 2 THOUSAND dollars. I could not believe my ears, but this scheme is just so illogical that it has to be true. Rocky is definitely not the wisest man that I know, and it speaks true to his senselessness that he would think that he could buy me back and that he could think that the Saint would not tell me the truth.

Of course, the Saint is going to tell me the truth about the offer. The Saint even seriously tried to convince me to get back together with Rocky for about two days to get the money and split the two thousand dollars. I laughed at how excited the Saint was about the whole idea, but I didn’t even consider that offer for one minute. Rocky is a complete idiot and I can’t, in good conscience, take average of someone who lacks all common sense.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Blogger Barefoot in Blue said...

I understand that you are a very sensible and respectful person, my dear Kendra, but just imagine what we could ahve done with that money....*sigh!* I tear up at the thought of it...=(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home