Welcome to My Living Novel

In my world, the plot is always thickening.

Friday, December 22, 2006

The Best Year Ever

It’s been a fabulous 2006, truly one of the best years in my life. Of course, there continues to be some bad times and I still have several challenges yet to face, however, when I step back and look at the big picture, I can see how much progress I’ve made this year. My job is going well, cash flow is steady, and this girl has finally managed to fall in love again. Everything in my life has changed for the better and I hardly recognize it anymore.

Although I’m usually long-winded with my writing, today I simply don’t have much to say. Happiness has left me speechless and I want to ride this fleeting feeling for as long as I can. Happy Holidays to the few of you who still check in on me. I’ll see you all again in 2007.

1 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey kendra, its good to read that you are doing so well! we got reconnected to your blog, when we talked to scott. if you wanna check out our blog, its xanga.com/shoveoverbush...happy new year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home