Welcome to My Living Novel

In my world, the plot is always thickening.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Pieces of Me

I love…
Autumn
Jumping in crisp dry leaves
Dancing
A good meal
You (I mean that sincerely).


I don’t care for…
Driving
Talking on the phone
Cell phones
Going to the hairdresser.



I am afraid of…
Boats/sea sickness/drowning
Fish
Being a failure
Dying young.



I can…
Do a double salchow
Speak a little French and Swahili.





I can not…
Swim very well
Do the moguls while skiing
Drive in the snow.



I wish that…
I could be a stand-up comedian
I was a little bit taller
I would never have to worry about money again
There was a way to end suffering.





I cherish…
My cd collection
My tarot cards
My teddy bear
My journals and drawings



I miss…
Being in school
Strong hugs
Stirring conversations
The one I love.

3 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Blogger Barefoot in Blue said...

awwwww! We love you too, Kendra!

 
At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beuatiful tribute to somethings things about your self

 
At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love reading this blog Kendra! I love Autumn as well. And it's getting to be that time of year. I like the chill in the air, the smells, the feelings associated with the season, and it's the start of hockey season :) Keep up the writing, its' great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home