Welcome to My Living Novel

In my world, the plot is always thickening.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Coincidence or Fate?

Today as I was driving out of my apartment complex, I saw an old high school acquaintance pulling into the driveway. At first I didn't know who he was, but he was starring so hard into my face that I thought he was about to crawl into the car with me. As I took a closer look at him, I realized that I know this man. I wondered if this was mere coincidence or if our paths were destined to intersect. There is a point when coincidence stops and fate starts. I feel that this relationship is heading for the latter of the two.

In high school, the two of us never talked. We knew of each other, but never actually had a conversation. About a month ago, I saw him in a nightclub in Nashville, and I was so shocked. I went to high school in Mississippi and I never expected to see anyone from my school living and working in Nashville. Anyway, we exchanged a few words, nothing major. In honesty, we didn't have much to say to one another. Now, I find out that he lives in the same apartment complex as me. Okay, that's too strange to be coincidence don't you think?

1 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Blogger Barefoot in Blue said...

There is no telling where that might go...no telling...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home