Welcome to My Living Novel

In my world, the plot is always thickening.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

I've Got a Golden Ticket


Though my day yesterday was not practically exciting, I can't help feeling proud of the spirit in which I lived my day. I admit I was late to rise, waking up at about 10:30am and not getting out of bed until well after noon, because I was captivated by the delightfully charming book Naked, by David Sedaris. However, once I tore myself away from my bed, the speed of which I flew across my house with child-like joy was amazing. I had the song "I've Got a Golden Ticket" in my head, and it was so bad that I had to get out my Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory soundtrack (Yes, I have the soundtrack) to sing along to my favorites. I was even so moved as to choreograph a little dance routine about the happiness of receiving a golden ticket. It was truly a jaw dropping avant-garde piece, and I'm sure it would get rave reviews if I took it to Broadway. Since remakes of classic movies seem to be so popular in this century, if anyone knows of anyone looking for a choreographer for the stage rendition of The Chocolate Factory, please let me know. It's time that I set the world on fire with my moves.

1 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger Barefoot in Blue said...

I would pay a million dollars to see you breakdance to "I've got the Golden Tickes"! I think I would become nauseated with laughter!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home