Welcome to My Living Novel

In my world, the plot is always thickening.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Down to Earth?

After two weeks of floating in the clouds, I have finally returned to earth to experience the monotony of mediocrity. I have no amazing adventures to share from this weekend, only casual encounters that I'm sure will be easily forgotten.

I finally met up with one of my Yahoo personals dates. As it turned out, he didn't stand me up last weekend. It was a misunderstanding on my part, and I felt really bad about being the cause of us not meeting up. Anyway, we had a few drinks and played some pool, and things were going remarkably well. I was really liking him until things started moving a little too fast, and his hands were going to places where strangers usually get pepper sprayed for going. Needless to say, I did not appreciate his forwardness and will probably never see him again.

And M-BMW and I couldn't get it together either. We had another frustrating night of dancing around one another instead of dancing with one another. I just don't know what to think about him anymore, and I can hardly expect to see anything special developing from the nothingness that we have now.

Gosh, I'm in a strangely pessimistic mood today, which is so unlike me. I think I just better quiet for now, and return back when my outlook of my world is a little more hopeful and a lot less critical.

1 Comments:

At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home