Welcome to My Living Novel

In my world, the plot is always thickening.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

My 24 Hour Crush Revisited

I saw my 24 hour crush the other day, simply walking down the street, deep in thought, probably outlining the next great American novel or something amazing like that. I wanted to yell out my car window and say something amazingly charming and unforgettable, but of course I shyly slouched in my seat and let him past uninterrupted.

I don't know how, but I nearly forgot about this man that gave me "sudden uncontrollable muscles spasms" back in January, but I was so blown away to see him again. I mean what are the chances of that happening? Clearly better than I thought they would be because he hangs around the library more than I originally expected. I suppose that I could take a more devout interest in my public library, visiting it more regularly and inadvertently stalking my mystery man at the same time. However, am I really so desperate that I'm stalking libraries for people who may or may not show up or who I may or may not have the courage to talk to?

Perhaps, I should just let it be, and smile at the memory of my temporary insanity over this man because I surely didn't feel the same gut wrenching sensations the second time around. Crushes are such short lived animals and perhaps they are better left in fantasy form.

1 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Blogger Girliedydy said...

No don't take an interest in the libray for him ... Maybe a once in a while vist but all the time .err no .. Thanks for the message. I'm glad I'm not the only one laughing at the craziness men say on personal ads.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home