Welcome to My Living Novel

In my world, the plot is always thickening.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Chapter One

It's day four of National Novel Writing Month and my progress is slow but steady. The first few days were really tough for me because I couldn't focus, and I kept on thinking that my story wasn't good enough. I've conquered those demons today as I was putting the final touches on my first chapter. So far there is no breath taking imagery or subtle nuanced symbolism, but I think it's amusing and not a bad attempt for my first fantasy/humor/sci-fi romance novel. If you would like to explore my first chapter please click here. Also please feel free to tell me want you really think. I'm a tough girl. I can take it.

Anyway, I've wasted enough time as it is. I still have 46,000 words left to write. Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Blogger genderist said...

Good luck with the novel! 40,000 words will fly by you before you know it!

(And greetings from an uprooted middle-Tennesseean...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home