Welcome to My Living Novel

In my world, the plot is always thickening.

Monday, October 03, 2005

October's Resolution

Well, at long last I have crawled out of my laziness hole and have started to be both productive and wasteful at the same time. Productive in that after two weeks of completely neglecting my writing, I gone back to it in a significant way. I've also gone back to working on my clairvoyant abilities and meditation, which makes a happier more smiley Kendra. Last but not least I'm learning how to knit. As of now I have only created what looks like a mass of knotted cat fur, but I can tell that very soon I will be able to torture everyone I know with scarves, hats, mittens, and other completely hideous trinkets. I know all of these activities are kind of random and none of them really go together, but I like the way each activity works a different part of my brain, which I really need because I've gotten so dumb over the last year. I can't even subtract anymore, which might be part of the reason why I was so wasteful this weekend. I am ashamed of how wasteful I was with my money. I went on a shopping spree like no other on Saturday, and while it was very fun and I'm happy with my purchases, did I really need to spend $200 in one day? I think not. (Wow, I didn't do the math on how much I actually spent until just now, and I'm quite disgusted with myself. Shopper's remorse I guess.) One thing is for sure though, I won't be going on anymore shopping sprees for many, many moons. Since I got all of that wastefulness is out of my system, I can make productivity my official October resolution. No point in putting off til January what one can do in October.

1 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!
» »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home