Welcome to My Living Novel

In my world, the plot is always thickening.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

The Future Looks Bright

This weekend I went to a Quantum Touch workshop to learn how life force energy can help someone heal. At first I was a little disappointed that the workshop was not very different from the material that was covered in the Quantum Touch instruction manual by Richard Gordon. However, by the end of the second day, I realize that the real gift of the workshop was being around so many interesting and delightful people who are all in search of truth and understanding of how the world works.

We were all a little skeptical at first because we were doing some dopey things such as placing our hands on one another's bodies and doing exaggerated breathing to try to move energy though our bodies and into the other person. I'm positive that if an outsider would have walked in on our energy sessions that they would of thought we were all loons, but regardless of the dopiness factor I can not deny that Quantum Touch really works. Bones do moves. Pain does disappear. Emotional traumas can be resolved and running the energy creates such amazing tingling sensations throughout your body. It almost makes you light headed but in a good way.

What surprised me the most at the workshop was when one of my fellow classmates pulled me aside after the class. She was a Reiki practicioner already and was looking for another way to use life force energy, and she was impressed by Quantum Touch just as much as I was. Anyway, because of her experience with Reiki she was very intuitive and told me that when she was running energy on my stomach that she could she my future son and that he says hello. I was floored by this because I'm not pregnant and do not hope to be for another 5 years or so, but reproductive issues have been a worry of mine. I've had my reproductive organ scares in the past where my ovaries and uterus were not behaving the way that I would of liked, and I was very frighten that I would not be able to have children. Somehow this strange woman sensed that fear in me and was kind of enough to let me know that that fear is unnecessary.

It's so strange to me that I actually believe this woman because Kendra from two years ago would have smiled in this woman's face and then called her crazy behind her back. However, the Kendra of today is so very grateful to her for easing my mind just a little bit and making my future look so bright. I could have a son people. A son that likes me enough to say, "hi" from the future. That's some deep love there. Though, I'm in no hurry to meet him anytime soon, I will be very excited to get to know him once he's arrived.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home