Welcome to My Living Novel

In my world, the plot is always thickening.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Extreme Makeover: Blog Edition

I've been wanting to redecorate my blog ever since I started the site back in July. I've gone through three different templates, but was never able to customize the webpage to my liking. Well, after 4 dozen mistakes and at least two migraines, I can smile at the awkward beauty of my new web design. I know it's far from prefect but so am I, and all the interesting flaws of my webpage mirror all of the interesting flaws about me. Besides, considering that I'm not at all HTML literate, I think my work here is close to miraculous.

I really do feel like one of those brave home owners who just aided some strange, overzealous designer in tearing down all the familiar walls of home to create something foreign and unknown. When the remodel is all over the homeowners are excited by the change, yet miss the familiar, but have to pretend to be overly excited for the cameras. That's exactly how I feel now, a bit excited, a bit sad, and a bit confused about which face to show to the world.

3 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger Wally Banners said...

WOW YOUR SO HOT!!!!:)

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger Kendra said...

Thanks Wally Banners for the compliment. I appreciate it.

And to Walter Alexander wtf! I was on the verge of deleting your comment, but find it hilarious that you pasted an entire dissertation about the stock exchange in a blog that shares no relevance to the stock market what so ever.

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger Angela's Designs said...

I have been wanting to figure out the blogger templates... Right now I am just using one of their basics with a header image.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home