Welcome to My Living Novel

In my world, the plot is always thickening.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Didn't You Know That I was an Emperor?

In so many ways, I am an emperor at heart, sitting upon my cyberspace throne, exuding my great authority over my kind subjects. In reality, I am the lowest notch on the totem pole, and no matter how much a squawk, my supervisors above me do not want to take me seriously.

Yesterday was a prefect example of this. I've told both of my supervisors, three times now that 30% of our research materials are getting lost in the mail, and we either need to relabel the packages or call the post office to see if they keep undelieveable mail and to see if they have a big pile of it with our name on it. But do they listen to me? Of course not! I'm just a lowly research analyst hired to do the same mundane task over and over again. There's no possible way that I could ever be right!

But that's okay. My time will come. My tarot card says that I am strong and powerful and in time I will step up and be the leader I was always destined to be. See for yourself, it says...


You are an authority figure, and other people look to you for what to do.
You are strong and powerful. Crossing you is not a good idea.
You have worked hard to get to your position, and you're not about to give it up to anyone.
Though you have a warrior heart, you are gentle to those who treat you well.

Your fortune:

In the near future, you need to be willing and able to defend those you love.
This may be the time for you to step up and be the authority figure to those around you.
It is time for you to be independent, to become your own person.
You may need to look at your relationship with your father, or your relationships as a father.

Don't Worry the test is completely painless. I promise.

1 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, Blogger Girliedydy said...

You will

 

Post a Comment

<< Home